12/21/2006

What's small, black, shiny and sorta new with a few scratches?

An Apple iPod 30GB video! ^_^

Yup, I got one. I ranted last week about having missed the sale but found out that Patti had an officemate who 'reserved' a unit but figured that he won't claim it anymore. So, I scooped it up. Good deal too. Only 9k Php for a 30GB unit. That's pretty cheap since a new unit would cost about 14k at retail.

Now all I have to do is set up the media pc, figure out how to use the Apple camera connector (for transferring files from the camera to the ipod directly) and convert my videos to ipod format... That's a lot of work...


Videos I need to convert:
CSI Las Vegas - Season 4-6
Top Gear - Last 2 seasons
Fifth Gear - Last 2 seasons
The Simpsons - 'borrow' from Marion
Futurama - 'borrow' from Marion
South Park - 'borrow' from Marion
Shaolin Soccer
TAXI - 1 to 3 (original french by Luc Besson, not the crappy Queen Latifah ripoff)
Samurai7 - the anime
Voices of a Distant Star - anime too
Adam Sandler movies - madami...
Kung-Fu Hustle

and etc...

Too many to mention honestly... and that's just the stuff that I have on hand that I want to convert! If you count the stuff that I want to find then it'll be a looooon list.

Anyway, I'll go mess with it a bit more =)

Later...





No comments: